Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame Foundation Fundraising
The Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization which was created in Sept. 2000 to provide financial support for Hall of Fame functions. Private and general public donations enable the Foundation to honor inductees at a dinner the night before their induction, and a reception the morning of the induction ceremony.
The main fundraising event each year is a golf outing held in September. This fun occasion brings together veterans for golf and an included dinner. An entry form is at:
Sponsorship opportunities exist for:
- Cart advertisement: $100, rolling digital ad on cart.
- Hole sponsor: $150, dinner and one-line ad in program.
- Beverage cart: $300, sign on cart and recognition in program.
- Silver, $650+: Hole sponsorship, Foursome with dinner, and 1/2-page ad in program.
- Gold, $1,000+: Hole sponsorship, Foursome with dinner, and 3/4-page ad in program.
- Eagle, $2,000+: Eagle Award statuette at Induction Dinner, hole sponsorship, Foursome with dinner, full-page ad in program.
Tax-deductible donations are gratefully accepted at any time.
Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame Foundation
PO Box 20955
Columbus, OH 43220