Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame Foundation Fundraising
The Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization which was created in Sept. 2000 to provide financial support for Hall of Fame functions. Private and general public donations enable the Foundation to honor inductees at a dinner the night before their induction, and a reception the morning of the induction ceremony.
The main fundraising event each year is a golf outing held in September. The outing this year will be at 10 a.m., September 11, 2023, at the Golf Club of Dublin. This fun occasion brings together veterans for golf and an included dinner. An entry form is at: www.ovhoff.com/Golf-Entry-Form.html
Sponsorship opportunities exist for:
- Cart advertisement: $100, rolling digital ad on cart.
- Hole sponsor: $150, sign at one tee box and recognition in dinner program.
- Beverage cart: $300, sign on cart and recognition in program.
- Silver, $750: Hole sponsorship, One Foursome, Two Induction dinner tickets, and 1/2-page ad in program.
- Gold, $1,000: Hole sponsorship, One Foursome, Two Induction dinner tickets, and 3/4-page ad in program.
- Eagle, $2,000: Eagle Award statuette at Induction Dinner, hole sponsorship, One Foursome, Two Induction dinner tickets, and full-page ad in program.
- Diamond, $5,000: Diamond Award Statuette at Induction Dinner, hole sponsorship, Four Induction Dinner tickets, Full-page ad, Commercial radio mentions, Commemorative Coin Sponsorship, and One Foursome.
Tax-deductible donations are gratefully accepted at any time.
Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame Foundation
PO Box 20955
Columbus, OH 43220